My Marketing Commitment
Service to You During the Listing
- Keep all aspects of the listing confidential.
- Treat clients and their representatives with respect and cooperation.
- Respond to every client call or e-mail within 24 hours.
Marketing Services Include
- A written marketing plan that includes listing all websites where the listing will be posted.
- An advertising and open house schedule emailed.
- A written comparable market analysis that includes current listings, recent sales, plus expired or withdrawn listings.
Processing the Listing
- Complete the full listing packet and enter into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for processing within 24 hours.
- Coordinate sign and keysafe placement.
- Post listing to Long Realty website, MLS website, and many other websites.
- Order floor plan and/or take digital pictures.
- Place listing on personal website including color pictures, slide show, virtual tour and a detailed description.
Servicing The Listing
- Call or email sellers often with a complete update regarding that week’s showings and marketing activities.
- Call or email sellers after all open houses to share feedback.
- Send “Just Listed” cards to neighboring areas.
- Send open house invitations to target area.
- Talk with the seller to review and update the “Home Selling Plan,” update the comparable sales data, and to discuss positioning with respect to price.
Service To Clients During Offer Negotiations
- Present all offers and counteroffers.
- While an offer is being negotiated, call or email sellers to keep them informed even if there is no resolution of the negotiation.
- Assist with financing and housing alternatives.