Pricing Your Home
Pricing your property correctly is critical for getting the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
In today’s competitive real estate market, having your home priced correctly can make the difference between finding a buyer or not. I have critical knowledge of the local market necessary to make the most informed pricing analysis available. Most agents use comparable sold and for sale properties to help determine a value for your home. I use comparable properties as well, however I go a step further and also use a detailed statistical trend analysis to understand movement in the market. In this fashion you have an opportunity to better strategically price your home than competing listings in your neighborhood, helping to attract the most buyers possible.
The majority of showings occur when a house is first placed on the market. I can arrange for active, qualified buyers and agents to see your home when it is newly listed. Once seen by this group, showing activity decreases to only those buyers new to the market. So, it’s important to position your home at the best price during its first market exposure.
Properties Priced Right:
- Increase showings
- Bring more interested buyers
- Creates ease in appraisal process
- Keeps the prime market momentum…the first 30 days
- Sends a message to buyers about your motivation to sell
The Value of Your Home is Not Affected by:
- The amount of cash you need from your sale
- Your investment in improvements
- What other real estate agents say it is worth
- Your original cost
- What an appraiser said your home was worth
- What the home you are purchasing costs
- Help sell the competition
- Reduce showings
- Attract lookers
- Lose buyers unwilling to negotiate
- Can cause appraisal problems
- Lose the prime market momentum… the first 30 days
- Send a message to buyers about your motivation (creating even lower offers)
- Net the seller less
Even before you list your home, I can provide you with an estimated value of your home in today’s real estate market.